Thursday, August 20, 2009

Writers Block.

Well as you can tell by the title I'm having a little trouble figuring out what to write about today. I have had a pretty whirl wind kind of week. Monday I babysat or rather help baby sit. Tuesday I went and had dinner with the gang before they hed back to their different campuses for the semester. Yesterday I had an interview, I think it went fairly well I wont know much until the end of next week. I am leaving it in Gods hands..I know that He knows what is best and that He is always in control. I hope that everyone is having a good week! May God bless and keep you. Psalms 123:1-4 To you I lift up my eyes, O you who are enthroned in the heavens! Behold as the eyes of the servants look to their master, as the eyes of a maid to the hand of their misstress so your eyes look to the Lord our God, until He is gracious to us for we are greatly filled with comtempt. Our soul is greatly filled with the scoffing of those who are at ease and with contempt of the proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment