Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trusting Him.

There are parts of our lives and events in out lives that we cannot change. We may not know what fully happened in these events but it should be enough for us to just trust Him and know that God has it under control. And that in these events we are taught something. Whether it be a lesson that we need to learn about ourselves or things that we need to see in another person. This past summer has taught me about the person that I could become without God's saving grace. That person is someone that I never want to see again. But it is still something that I have to struggle and wrestle with to keep it in check. But I do not have to do it alone and that is a great comfort to me. I think that often times are true fleshly selves and desires are allowed to show so that we may be reminded of who we were before His saving grace. I encourage anyone who is struggling desperate to hold on, you are not alone. Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified as a gift by His grace through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus. God bless you this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment