Monday, August 10, 2009

Julie and Julia the movie...

Lets just say that I wasnt overly impressed with this movie. It was a sweet story that didnt have that much questionable stuff in it. But in my opinion it they drug out a story that could have lasted an hour and a half into two hours. I have never sat through a movie where I kept looking at my watch wondering how long I had been sitting there. It was a definate go see it once and never see it again kind of movie. But if you are looking for a sweet and innocent kind of movie to go and see I would recommend going to see it at least once. A word of warning though it will make you want to go out and eat something really delecious afterwards so either eat before you go or plan to eat somewhere delicious afterwards. It will definatly bring out the cook in you. I wanted to come and cook a delecious meal after watching the movie. Well, on to other things. I have an interview next week and hopefully ill get the job. Im nervous and excited all at once. I dont know when it will be exactly but I will keep all of you posted. Thanks for all the prayers! God bless your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment