Monday, August 24, 2009

Psaml 37:7-8

Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way, because a man who carries out wicked schemes. Cease from the anger and forsake wrath; do not fret it only leads to evildoing. This verse has helped me so much over the years and I thought it was worth sharing. It is a comfort to know that we aren't in control of our own lives. I would make such a mess of mine! As I have been shown this past summer. God teaches us every day that must be patient and wait until the timing is right. Sometimes we are given a glimpse of what He has promised and we must wait for that promise to be full filled. For me waiting is the hardest part of anything. I'm afraid I'm not very good at it. But I know that He has it under control. Let us rest in that promise this week. May God bless and keep you this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment