Tuesday, March 1, 2011

God's Way.

Sometimes God has ways of telling us that we need rest. Obviously He is telling me that I needed rest. I have been sick since Friday. Looking back over the month of February I can see why I got sick and have stayed sick. I think that it was God's way of saying slow down and take time to rest. So as today is the first day if March I have decided that I am going to rest more and do my very best to be less stressed. I think that everyone in my life would benefit from it. Lets face it I get grumpy and mad when I'm stressed and to add not getting enough rest to the mix makes me a very hard person to be around. So to all of those effected by my moods I am terribly sorry. I thought of this verse "Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 40:10 We tend to push ourselves past our limits lets face it. We tend to miss out on God's beauty and His glory. We are often times to caught up in our lives that we forget to take time to rest in His beauty and peace. So I encourage all of my readers this month to be still and take time. I hope everyone has a blessed week. Get plenty of sunshine rest and drink plenty of water or sweet tea and just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment