Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylight savings.

I'm going to start off by saying that I despise daylight savings. I really wish someone here in Texas would decide that we don't need it. It really through my body clock all out of whack. All this springing forward and falling back. Although I must admit that I like having an extra hour of daylight but I don't like having to get up in the dark. Well there is my ranting I'm done with that now. I hope that everyone has been able to get out and enjoy this gorgeous weather we are having. Today was beautiful I just wish I didn't have to stay inside all day. I really miss getting to be outside more. I used to work at a day care and would get to go outside with the kids but then I got a full time job in a doctors office and am stuck inside all day. But I'm where God wants be to be so I cant complain too much. I'm really wanting to go camping before the weather gets too warm but we shall see if time permits that. Ive been so busy lately, but it has been the good kind of busy though so I cant complain too much about that either. Well I suppose I should quit complaining now. I hope everyone has a blessed week!
2 Timothy 4:5 But you be sober in all things endure hardship.

No comments:

Post a Comment