Sunday, February 20, 2011

An Award.

I have been awarded an award by Abigail! Here is how this award works.

1. Thank a link back to the person who gave you the reward.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact the bloggers and let them know about the award.



Here are 7 things about me.

1. I love to sit and curl up with a good book. I don't do it as nearly as often as I would like to.

2. I have two beautiful nieces and LOVE being an aunt.
3. I love my work even when its stressful.
4. I love and want to travel more.
5. I said id never date a man with facial hair buut God gave me the most amazing man ever, who has facial hair. It actually doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.
6. I am a coffee fanatic. A little too much perhaps.
7. I want to at some point in my life to take a medical missionary trip to a foreign country.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and a restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment