Wednesday, September 16, 2009

An Interview!

I know I haven't written in a while. Partly because I have been sick and partly because I have been fairly busy. I started working every other Thursday at a daycare type place called MOPS. It stands for moms of preschoolers. It is at a local church here in town. I enjoyed watching and playing with the kiddos. :) Motherhood is going to be awesome! ( it will be awhile before that ever happens.) I have an interview today with Starbucks. Hopefully I can work there part time in the afternoons that way I am still free to work for the lady I care for in the mornings. I know that God has already worked everything out and all I need to do is have faith and patience. These aren't the jobs that I am looking for but I know that God is teaching me something through all of this. I just don't know what it is yet. I hope everyone is having a blessed week! May God bless and keep you the rest of the week!

1 comment: