Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend!

I had one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. I went to see Love Happens on Friday night with Courtney and we went to college station on Saturday. We went to an A&M football game and got to see all the fun suff that goes on in the Core. We stood with the Core during the football game. For those of you who don't know all the traditions at A&M the students stand through the entire football game, and this includes the Core too! For those of you who may not know what the Core is I will try and explain. It is what makes A&M what it is and if it weren't for them A&M wouldn't exists.(or at least it probably wouldn't be as big of a school) It is a group of guys and gals that sign up with different branches of the military and they start out by going to school at A&M. This is where their training begins! It was a lot of fun to watch and learn about some of their traditions! We also got the grand tour of the campus! And to top off this fun filled weekend my niece took her first step on Sunday! Sadly I didn't get to see it but she walked a step or two to me later!!!! I cant believe she will be a year old in just 4 short weeks! Our baby is growing up!!! All in all it was an amazing weekend. God has truly blessed me with some amazing friends! This week is going to be amazing too! Lunch with Abigail tomorrow and a conference in Waco this weekend. I called Starbucks today ( for those of you who didn't know I had an interview with them last week) the manager asked me to call back tomorrow. Apparently they have been super busy and haven't had time to look through all the stuff yet. So still keep praying for me in the job front. I am still looking for medically oriented job but for now God has blessed me with some part time job opportunities! I hope everyone has a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment