Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gone astray.

It seems of late that I have strayed from God and all that He has promised me that He will do for me. It isn't easy for me to admit this but the more soul searching I do the more I realize how far I have strayed. As the days go by I realize how much I need Him to lean upon. There are so many uncertainties in this world and He is the only certain and sure thing. I am asking all who read this to please pray for me as I make my way back to His promises and His path. I hope that everyone has a blessed week.

Psalm 119:176 I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek your servant nor I do not forget your commandments.

PS For those who are wondering whether or not I got the job with the surgeon. It seems that I have not gotten the job. But I am doing part time work helping someone who is no longer able to get around her home. Thanks for the prayers and please continue to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment