Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Winds of Change..

Ive never been a big fan of change. I never liked going to a new school or starting a new job or starting a new semester at college. I like things to stay the same but I know that things have to change in order for us to press on the new heights. Theses last few months been very difficult to get through. My heart still aches and I still catch myself thinking of what might have been if certain events hadn't happened...but I try not to dwell in or on the past because I know that you cant ever heal completely and move on. Satan loves to dredge up the past over and over again...at least in my life that seems to be the case...and unfortunately I find myself getting sucked in and having a pity party. But I just have to buck up and move on. With Gods help I know that I can do it its now a matter of me wanting to move on. But I know that without change we can never strive to be better. I hope everyone has a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment