Saturday, January 29, 2011

Exhausted

First off let me start off by defining this word. Exhausted, To drain of strength or energy, wear out, or fatigue greatly as a person. This word describes perfectly how I have felt this week. It has been an emotionally, physically and spiritually draining week for me. I didn't start this blog to wine and complain I do have a point for this post. I have been constantly under attack this week. Its in times like these when we feel out of control that we know that God is in control. How blessed is the thought that even when we feel our worst that we have Someone who is in far better control? Take a moment to stop and look back over your week....and I mean really think about what happened and when it happened? Now can you honestly see that there was Someone else looking out for you? Friend...I strongly encourage you to ask God for His help. If you don't believe in Him ask Him to take you're life from you...He has far greater strength and a far better plan than we have for our own lives. No we aren't promised that life will be rosy and that out lives will be calm from here on out...but we are promised that HE will be right there to help us. Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord will be a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble; And those who know Your name will put their trust in You for you O Lord have not forsaken those who seek You.

No comments:

Post a Comment