Monday, July 13, 2009

Rudely Awakend

After having gone to bed at 1am I was awakened at 7:30 by the plummer sawing a whole in the concrete so that he can put a pipe in for one of the new remodeling projects. I was awakened a couple of days ago by the concrete guy running into something outside my window with the tractor. Lets just say remodeling has its pluses but it also has its downsides. I might as well give up on sleeping past 7 unless I get earplugs or sleep aides. :) But the project is well under way and hopefully we will be done before too long. Well on to a different subject. I am still searching for a job and I am getting discouraged. I am going to apply at Shipleys tommorrow morning. Maybe I can get a part time job there until I find a more full time job. I really dont like this idea but I really dont have much of a choice. But I know that God is still in control of my life even though it feels like it is spinning out of control. God bless your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment