Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ephesians 4:29

Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, that it may give grace to those who hear. This is the verse that I was studying in my quiet time this morning. Oh that I could glue this verse to my mouth so that I may have it all the time. I am so bad about just lashing out in the heat of the moment. I have been told many times that I have a temper that matches my red hair, I believe it. This is one thing I have been convicted about over and over again. Not much has been happening in my life I have an interview next week with a new doctor that is coming into town. Hopefully I will get the job and I wont have to start looking for one in Dallas or some where like that. I hope that everyone has a wonderful week! God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment